Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Get me my Limozine

“Thumbs up like im hailin a yellow cab
My flow NUTS like M&Ms in a yellow bag”
‘Up Out My Face’ – Mariah Carey featuring Nicki Minaj

“I Been Bad Since Sticky Hands
Now All These Bitches is Nicki Fans”
‘Get it All’ – Sean Garrett featuring Nicki Minaj

“Money in the air it’s a festival
Cause I ba-ba-ba-ba ball no testicles”
‘Shakin It For Daddy’ – Robin Thicke featuring Nicki Minaj

“Wanna Play Meet Me At The Fumble Line
Cause Umma Ninja Cowabunga Time”
‘Shakin It For Daddy’ – Robin Thicke featuring Nicki Minaj

“She Gets No Burn No Smoking Sign Yea Metaphor Heaven
Cause They Approve Nicki Like My Credit Score 7″
‘Bet Cipher’ – Nicki Minaj

“Call me Dracula, cause all I do is count chips
Ya money mini, I ain’t talkin’ bout the mouse trick (Mini Mouse)
These girls runnin’ like I just threw the bouquet
They know I’m headed to the top like a toupee”
‘Bet Cipher’ – Nicki Minaj

“Now All These Bitches Wanna Try And Be My Bestie
But I Take A Left And Leave Em Hanging Like A Testie”
‘My Chick Bad’ – Ludacris featuring Nicki Minaj

“I’mma need a coupleof those benz-ez-ez
I be up out China spendin Yenz-ez-ez
Gucci on my lens-ez-ez, my leather so sensetive
Scratch my 9 o’clock, I wanna shop, make it ten-tative”
‘Shopaholic’ - Nicki Minaj

“You can hate me but why knock my hussle
I’mma be the queen no matter how they shuffle
Skirts with the ruffle, Louie on the duffle
I’m a bad b*tch, no muzzle”
‘Go Hard’ - Nicki Minaj featuring Lil Wayne

“Now I’m a dime, you a nickellete
Light skinned-ed pig-ament, stop copyrightin’ infringement
I eat these rap b*ches, somebody get me a dinner mint”
‘Get Silly’ – Nicki Minaj

“Bank roll get me all them pretty furs
Cause my p*ssy game cold, when he hit it he say burr
He say buh-buh-buh-buh-bur, I’mma, I’mma marry her’
And he p-lay with that purr, like he strummin’ his guitar”
‘Slumber Party’ - Gucci Mane featuring Nicki Minaj

“I mean Tinker, tell n*gga link her
Cause I’m lookin’ for some good brain from a thinker”
‘I Get Crazy’ - Nicki Minaj

“I keep three hoes, But don’t’call me Santa
Anna-and I’m flyer than reindeers in the winter”
‘I Get Crazy’ - Nicki Minaj

“Ask Rocko, ask Gucci, Gucci bandana
I’m a star, I’m the black Hannah Montana”
‘Easy’ - Gucci Mane featuring Nicki Minaj & Rocko

“Get me my limozine, all in your magazine
And when I come dem better lean like Promethazine”
‘Money On My Mind’ - Nicki Minaj featuring Brinx & Busta Rhymes

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Nicki Minaj Quotes