Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So Where My Cash At

“One Two Buckle My Shoe
No One On The Corner Has Swagga Like I Do”
‘Beam Me Up Scotty‘ - Nicki Minaj

“I never knew my titties was bigger than Pamela
So paparazzi flickin’ be flickin’ they camera”
‘Kill Da DJ’ – Nicki Minaj

“I’ma spit on it, then I’m gon sit on it
You can f*ck my girls too daddy, I’m kin-done-it (condone it)”
‘Doin’ It Well’ - Nicki Minaj featuring Jadakiss

“When I come around it gets hotter than a soup kitchen
I’ll leave clips in your head like a beautician”
‘Brraaattt’ – Nicki Minaj featuring Ransom

“Back to basics, bitch I been hot since Asics
And I’m tighter than face lifts, flier than spaceships”
‘Sunshine’ – Nicki Minaj featuring Lil Wayne

“I’m from the Philipine, badder than Billy Gene
That’s why I get more head than a guillotine”
‘Higher Than A Kite’ - Nicki Minaj featuring Lil Wayne

“I say I body b*tches, it means that b*tch got killed
Ridin’ the baseline like I’m Quile O’Neal ”
‘Curious George’ - Nicki Minaj

“I ain’t Johnny but my my ma-ah-y (my)
If she want it with me, tell her to blood clot tr-uh-y (try)
You ain’t thorough, I’m the truth you a lah-ah-ie (lie)
My whole borrough yellin’ out boom bye bu-uh-y (bye)”
‘Dead Wrong’ – Nicki Minaj

“I stay around the white like the Klu Klux Klan
I stay around the sand butter pecan tan”
‘Grindin’ – Nicki Minaj

“So where my cash at, where my stash at?
I mean, where the Dow Jones, where the NASDAQ?”
‘Long Time Comin’ - Nicki Minaj featuring Ransom

“I’m bout that fast money, money ain’t got no patience
But if them boys come, run like you on probation”
‘Cuchi Shop’ – Nicki Minaj

“I only fuck with bad bitches; no homo”
‘Baddest Bitch’ – Nicki Minaj

“Every, every time I spit I mas-a-cre (masacre)
So you better run quick like Nas-a-car (Nascar)”
‘Sunshine’ – Nicki Minaj featuring Gravy

“Yes I’m the girl that they hearda, I commit murda
I body bitches, I don’t need a burna”
‘Playtime Is Over‘ – Nicki Minaj

“I’m the one! I’m the one, ya heard me?
The same number that’s stitched on McGrady’s jersey”
‘Playtime Is Over’ - Nicki Minaj

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Nicki Minaj Quotes